A performance management process intended to drive the achievement of key business
How we do it?
A performance management process intended to drive the achievement of key business results is typically designed to ensure that individual, group and enterprise goals and expectations are clearly defined, focused on key priorities, and well connected to the drivers of results.
Performance Management System Setup, configuration and implementation will cover the following activities :
- Create corporate and functional objectives or goals
- Create role-wise objectives - apply to employees.
- Role-wise competency review and final rating
- Appraisal review score by line manager - functional head - hr head
- Final score - linkage with increment - linkage with training
This is to establish guidelines to appraise and continuously monitor the performance of employees based on the profile of the company and the agreed performance objectives. To help maintain or improve employee job performance through the use of objective setting, appraisal, coaching and feedback.