New Product Development
To manage internal Projects and Task
How we do it?
Every new product should be truly innovative and unique to the world. Overburdening assignments of new product development projects have caused the processes to overlook the principal check points for marketability, profitability and technological feasibility, and, in some extreme cases, products were not even launched in the market after the completion of development.
- Designed to manage the lifecycle of products
- Organize the project into tasks and subtasks
- Collaborate successfully and follow the same format
- Evaluate according to risk, profitability and strategy
- Reduce time-to-market by accelerating methods
New product management is a further subset of product management as well, balancing risk and opportunities for profit. Management is often described as a set of processes designed to plan, organize, and control performance of work.
Product development then, must be the set of processes that plan, design, and control product development. It sounds pretty simple, but product management encompasses a wide swath of activities also involving sales, marketing, manufacture, and design.